The ZPLC brand may be new, but community-based financial institutions throughout West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania have relied on the principals of ZPLC for solutions to their audit, tax, and regulatory compliance needs for nearly 40 years. Each of the firm’s founders has extensive experience in solving complex issues for community banks and credit unions. Over 20 such institutions have joined with us as we build upon our reputation as being a valued resource for the industry.
Whether you need assistance in the implementation of a complex financial reporting standard or a practical and efficient approach to internal auditing that can stand up to regulatory scrutiny, you can be secure in knowing that ZPLC professionals have the skills and the savvy on which you can rely.
Contact us today if you need services in any of the following areas:
- Financial statement audits
- Internal audit outsourcing or co-sourcing arrangements
- Income tax planning and preparation
- Trust department examinations
- Regulatory compliance audits, including BSA, NACHA, OFAC
- Merger and acquisition assistance
- New bank formations
- Going public or going private transactions
- SEC reporting assistance